Open Farm Days are from 10:00am-5:00pm
This Month’s Highlights Include:
- 10:00-12:00pm we will be hosting Hannah Jacobson-Hardy from Sweet Birch Herbals for a workshop on Cleansing Herbs for Transitioning into Spring. Registration is necessary to attend this class. Walk-ins are welcome but please arrive early so we can get you registered on the spot! Hannah will also be bringing some of her luscious Sweet Birch Herbal products – we are huge fans!!
- Livestock farmer, Geoff Kinder, will have grass-fed beef and a limited amount of grass-fed lamb available. We recommend that you come early if you’re aiming to purchase meat!
- Ashley’s Produce will be selling organically-raised potted plants: tomatoes, broccoli, kale, cabbage, potato seed pieces, thyme and oregano.
- Lucy Tabit’s local honey will be available.
- Maple syrup harvested from Western MA by Apponagansett Farm will be here.
- Free guided tours – a great way to see the farm and hear all we have going on!
- Plus, lively conversation, tasty meat samples and herbal tea!
Please note, we can only accept cash or check at this time, sorry for any inconvenience.